- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I started playing the violin in 4th grade and from there I was part of my school orchestra all the way through Glenridge Middle School, Winter Park High School, and my freshman to Sophomore year at Valencia College. I'm very passionate about the performing arts including music. I participated in solo/ensembles and synagogue performances. I worked with the Disney Performing Arts Orchestra in a workshop as well. As of right now, I am a working violinist, Pianist, and Composer. I am residing in Boca Raton, continuing my education at Florida Atlantic University.
I recently won a music scholarship from Orlando Music Productions to study the piano for six months. Being experienced in the music world for 14+ years, I'm very knowledgable, and a fun person. My teaching style is easy, basic, and useful for anyone looking to excel in their passion of music. I look forward to helping you reach your goals!
Glenridge Middle School Orchestra, Winter Park Orchestra, Disney Performing Arts Orchestra Workshop and Valencia College First Orchestra. Composer and Performer.
· Violin · Online I cannot stress enough my lack of hope in picking up the violin, an instrument I’ve been in admiration of from afar. Never haven taken a music lesson passed fourth grade and being in my mid-twenties, I deemed learning it impossible. I have tried Youtube and self-teaching but nothing came close to the experience I gained from taking classes with Alex. She not only made me feel comfortable with the instrument that was once intimidating, she also provided me with the tools that any beginner would need as a stepping stone or two to carry on their own. I have taken five lessons with her thus far and wish to continue in the future when my schedule allows it. In five lessons I learned music theory, posture, sight-reading, fundamentals, a twist of pop culture and history trivia as well as gain the confidence to lean into my interest and pursue a kindling passion that I’ve harbored for many years. Alex consistently went above and beyond her allotted time to ensure that I understood the material and have been practicing daily because she wanted to see me reach my intended goal she’d asked about when we were starting up. The research and items she provided outside our course are wonderful and I STILL use them daily. I highly recommend her lessons if in search for not only a passionate, but also attentive teacher that carries a love for musical arts and the need to share it with others.
· Violin · In home I'm so grateful to have found Ms. Alex as a violin teacher for my kids. They are beginners and she was very patient with them. She's very dedicated and passionate in her craft. She loves kids and they love her back. In just 4 months my eldest is playing jingle bells!
· Violin · Online Alexandria is simply amazing! My daughter is a very active kid so I was concerned she would not be able to focus during online violin classes. But I must say Alex is one of the best teachers My daughter has ever had. After the classes are done my daughter always comes asking when she can see her again. I would give her a 1,000 star review if I could! She is always on top of things and is also very organized with lessons and homework. Love her !
· Violin · Online Excellent, Alexandria focuses on what you need to improve on. She gives excellent tips and cares greatly about her students.