- Levels Taught:
- Elementary, Middle School, High School, College
Writing is an art and science of self-expression. It gives the writer a unique opportunity to express him/her self with power and eloquence that is difficult to use with other methods of communication.
Students will have the opportunity to improve their grades while learning about different writing styles, and developing and perfecting their own.
- Teaches students:
- Ages 3+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
I am am an Instructor with over 10 years of experience helping students learn and do well on their tests. By utilizing unique teaching methodology, I approach each student's needs and learning styles individually and develop customized lesson plan.
To date, 100% of my students passed their exams with 90% and above.
Please reach out to learn more. I look forward to working with you.
* Design and deliver custom lesson plans for each student based on his/her learning style
* Prepare students for New York State Regents Examinations in Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, English and History
* Prepare students for the SAT, ACT, ISEE, SSAT
* Help students with select A/P courses
* Teach college-level courses in Accounting, Economics and English/Writing
* 100% of students passed their exams with 90% and above
Aleksander helped my son prepare for Regents Exams in Math (Algebra, Geometry and Trig.), English and SAT. The results were spectacular. He graduated high school with 98% average in Math and English. He scored above 1500 on the SAT and was accepted into a school of his choice with a scholarship. Aleksander guided us through with college application process, helped fill out FAFSA, and helped my son select a major he is happy with. Great instructor! Great person!Show More
Alex helped me with my College English/Writing and Accounting courses. His lessons were vigorous, but fun and very engaging. Thanks to him my grade went from C to A.
I was so happy with the progress that I asked him to tutor my niece in high school math. Again, he surpassed all expectations. She ended up having one of the highest grades in her class.
I wholeheartedly recommend him!
Aleks has been my Russian teacher for several years now, and I highly recommend him. He is patient and perceptive. He never lets me get away with anything, but he never lets me feel incompetent. He adapts to my strengths and weaknesses, and I always feel he is going with me.Show More