- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello! My name is Aimee and I am looking forward to meeting you. I have been teaching for 16 years and love helping my students achieve their musical goals. I believe every student is unique and therefore feel it is necessary to give each student a learning approach that is suitable to their individual ability. Every lesson with me will provide to the student consistent advancement in musical knowledge. Whether it is Playing guitar, Singing, ( or both), or Playing piano, I will help you get where you want to be. I do incorporate in the Lesson Plan, learning Music Theory to the applied instrument. I encourage a positive approach to learning music to ensure goals are met.
For 16 years, I have taught all my students the Basic Fundamentals of Music Theory, in addition to learning and applying proper Guitar and Vocal Technique. All of the students I have taught have become proficient in their choice of music interest. I also have helped all my students to prepare for recitals, talent shows, and competitions. I teach all age groups and all genres of music.
· Singing · Online Aimee is wonderful! The best singing instruction I have ever had, by far.
Since day 1 she has been helping me to work on my singing technique by doing exercises that have strengthen my voice.
Also, Aimee is a teacher during and after the lesson. One of the things I appreciate most about here is that after every lesson she takes the time to prepare a sheet for me to practice, and whenever I pick a song I want to learn for the following week, she does research and preparation on it, so by the time the lesson comes, she has always great pointers and suggestions for me.
Looking forward to many more lessons!
· Guitar · In studio I love Aimee! She's an amazing teacher and my son learned a great deal in a short time. She's positive and encouraging and I highly recommend her.
· Singing · In studio First of all, Mrs. Aimee is very welcoming and also very professional. She is truly determine and committed to making the best that each student can be. The one thing that I absolutely loved about being taught by Mrs. Aime is that she actually gives me homework on how to practice, which not may instructures do.
· Guitar · Online This was my first lesson. I think it will work for me.
· Guitar · Online I feel less than qualified to give the right review for Mrs. Aimee. Her background is impressive. I chose her because she helped people with special needs, I am one of those people, though I had forgotten that is why I chose her. I chose her because she is female. And I feel more comfortable with women like her. I also very much liked the photograph of her because I am a photographer and it was very well planned out. The shadowing and the guitar. But I was not sure if she would be right for me. Until I met her. She is a professional. She is more professional than my own therapists and doctors. She has the ability to inspire greatness. I will always benefit from her teaching the guitar. And knowing her personably. I wanted to write my last overall review of her since instead of the cookie cutter reviews that were previously made. All of you love Mrs. Aimee as much as I do. But because of some technicalities I will no longer be working with her. My shortcomings get the better of me, but I learn each time. And I can move forward from each experience. So you go.....!
· Guitar · Online She did an excellent job with me. Recommend!
· Guitar · Online She encourages and gives detailed instuctions and is genourous with her time. And plays guitar very well at a level I could only dream of. She helped me remember a song I knew. And taught me different ways to play songs that I already know.
I also want to add that Aimee has been an excellent teacher, who is so very patient and talented!
· Guitar · In studio I've been receiving lessons from Mrs. Aimee for about two months now, and lessons have been great, she's a really fun teacher to learn from, she teaches you everything from basic theory to hand techniques to improve strumming, rhythm, compositions etc. she's the best!
· Guitar · In studio First time ever learning to play an instrument and I must say I love Aimee! She knows her matter, and is very encouraging. I'm already playing and learning how to read music. I am truly happy I found her!
· Guitar · Online Amy is a GREAT teacher who works with any issues and can pin point ones you are not aware of while learning. I highly recommend her for lessons. As a female, it is easy to get intimidated by male instructors who do not have the patience to deal with the woman, Amy has that gift.