- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi, my name is Aidan. I'm a composer, performer, guitar instructor and band leader. I teach at my apartment in Cambridge and can drive within the Cambridge area.
I am a Hampshire College music program graduate who has taught students of various ages, skills, and music preferences. I play guitar in Freddy & the Yetis, a touring band out of New England and i'm currently living Cambridge this year to study with one of Berklee's most prominent professors. Ive played hundreds of gigs in my life.
My goal with students is to encourage both a love of music and the guitar as an instrument for personal expression. I want to see my students playing the music they enjoy as soon as possible. Every student is treated as an individual. Their needs, abilities and learning style are taken into consideration. I use this information to design a student specific curriculum. The experience should be fun and educational for the student.
Various openings 9am - 10pm
Prices are negotiable depending on location
I encourage students to take one or two lessons per week at a regularly scheduled time. References are available.
"Aidan has been teaching my 12-year old son guitar for the last year. He started with the basics in technique and later worked with him on music appreciation. My son really enjoyed his easy-going and attentive nature and attitude. Aidan was always punctual and respectful of our schedule. I feel my son learned a lot about music and he enjoyed working with Aidan."
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
· Guitar · In studio Finally I am understanding how guitar works.
· Guitar · In studio Aidan is a terrific teacher!! I played professionally over 35 years ago and have not played at all since. At this point I could not play ANYTHING. He took me back through the basics and got me thinking the way I did when I was in my teens. Clearly he has the technical aspect of both music and teaching down - but what made him a great teacher to me is his love of music and guitar. Reminded me of why I loved it in the first place. Although we didn't match up on style perfectly - he embraced the music that I loved and got me back up and running - could not give him a higher recommendation!!
· Guitar · In studio Aidan was friendly, personable, and super flexible. He was willing to completely personalize my lessons and was committed to making them worth my time/money. I couldn't believe how much my improvisation improved after just 2 sessions. You won't regret taking lessons from him!
· Guitar · In studio Aidan is a very fun and professional teacher. His lessons evolved right at the speed i needed them to and I have improved greatly. I'll have material to work on for years to come.
· Acoustic Guitar · In studio An awesome guitar teacher! Aidan taught me awesome technique while having fun-- you'll learn to play the songs you love! I absolutely recommend him!