Males 6 to 60
My name is Adriana, and I would love to meet you!. I have been teaching ESL since 2000 and Spanish since 2005. Through my years of experience, I have always been committed to guarantee my students would learn and will also enjoy taking my classes. Students must have fun while learning.
I have received awards from prestigious institutions like Erie N. House and St. Augustine College in Chicago for outstanding teaching performance.
I have taught Spanish and ESL in Mexico and in the USA to people of all ages. I enjoy making my students feel proud of themselves for their achievements. Patience, perseverance, and customized service are my standards of teaching.
I look forward to helping you reach your goals!.
Interactive workshops with volunteer groups, friends, acquaintances, coworkers, etc., created and taught by me.
· Spanish · In studio Adrianna is awesome! My daughter is 5 years old and loves coming to her Spanish lesson. She has been taking them for a couple of weeks now and Im excited to watch her progress. I would def recommend Adrianna to anyone!
· Spanish · Online Adriana is great. My first lesson was very good and I learned a lot.
· Spanish · Online Adriana saved my son from dropping Spanish class. The school warned him that he will be eliminated from Spanish class if he doesn't improve his grades within one month. Adriana gave him the confidence that he needed. In less than one month, he brought his grade from 67 to 81. Thanks Adriana.
· Spanish · In studio Adriana tailors the lessons to my needs.
· Spanish · In studio Adriana teaches in a way that is practical. With her, it is all about using the language, which she balances well with traditional studying etc. Our sessions are largely centered around imagining scenarios and acting them out, making sure to use as much Spanish as possible. This pushes me to test my limits and helps me learn faster. Great teacher!
· Spanish · In studio She's patient and able to adjust the lesson plan to compliment my approach to learning.
· Spanish · In home Fantastico! Well organized, energetic and patient.
· Spanish · In studio Patient, efficient, and effective. I learned so much from Adriana!