- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Adam T. has been teaching and tutoring in various subjects since 2011, and is currently available to teach lessons at home or at your location of choice. Adam has helped students overcome common bad habits among guitarists, comprehend complicated music theory concepts, master Logic Pro X, and even hone their writing and mathematics skills.
Adam is currently a Commercial Music – Composing/Arranging major at Azusa Pacific University in his senior year, where he works as a Music Theory Tutor, TA, and MIDI Lab technician. Proficient in all aspects of the study of music, Adam looks forward to help students develop solid fundamental techniques and understanding. Adam's teaching style encourages students to ask important questions, understand ideas at a conceptual level, and never to settle for "good enough" in place of "best."
Supervising APU's MIDI Lab and helping students with Logic Pro X, Sibelius, audio recording, takedowns, and composition/arranging.
Grading papers, administering quizzes, giving student feedback, and occasionally substituting for professors when necessary.
Tutoring students at any level of music theory.
Teaching private lessons to students during the summer at Village Christian School.
Tutoring students in the basics of algebra and trigonometry.
· Guitar · In home So far, I've only had one lesson with Adam but I am looking forward to lots more. Adam seems very astute & knowledgeable not just in guitar-playing but in music theory, which is exactly what I'm lookin for in an instructor. He's helping me correct a few bad habits I've developed over the years, on my own. The way he explains things is very simple & to the point. I definitely recommend him based on my first lesson. I'll see if I can update my review at some point in the future but unless something goes horribly wrong, I wouldn't anticipate much to changen
· Acoustic Guitar · In studio Adam is the best instructor ever for guitar! He teaches you at your own pace and helped me figure out something I had been trying to learn for a very long time by myself! His teaching helped me pass my guitar test last semester!
· Music Theory · In studio Adam has been my music theory teacher for the better part of a year and a half or so. He's patient, kind, and makes sure you both are on the same page before moving forward. He is one of the best teachers I've had as a resource to come to when I need help.
· Music Theory · In studio Adam Tune is very prepared all the time. He is patient, passionate, and very qualified to teach us all we need to know about the subject. He teaches in a way that makes his students want to know more because his lessons are fun and interesting. Needless to say, he is very respectful and and encouraging.
He has helped me with Music Theory, Music Technology... and Hearthstone! :)
I would definitely recommend him.
· Guitar · In home Punctual, knowledgeable and extremely competent. From basic music theory to advanced concepts. Adam is patient and a great communicator with my 8 year old.
We highly recommend Adam for students of all ages
· Music Theory · Adam tutored me in music theory. He is incredibly smart, patient, and his teaching is really easy to understand. I really enjoyed learning from him!
· Acoustic Guitar · In studio He's really knowledgeable about different genres and will work with you at the level your at. He has a gift for teaching!
· Music Theory · In studio I studied music theory with Adam because I needed extra help for college classes, and he was a huge help! There were so many concepts that I knew a little about, but Adam helped fill in the gaps of knowledge and familiarized me with the concepts so well, that I could teach them myself! He is patient, humorous, and a complete joy to take lessons from.