Hello! I am a pharmacist who loves music and love tutoring in general. I feel happy when a student learns something new. I have to give all the information I know to the students and I don't move on to the next topic until I assure that the student understands everything. I teach Chemistry, Biology, TOEFL and Arabic too.
Music is something that runs everyday in my life so I teach Guitar.
· Guitar · In home Abed is very kind, he related well with the children, and he showed them that music can be fun. Thank you!
· Guitar · In home He was great. Glad he was my instructor.
· Guitar · In home Abed is a fantastic instructor! He is unbelievably patient and attentive with my nine year old. More importantly, he is inspiring him to really love the guitar! He has a wonderful personality, and I highly recommend him as an instructor for a child. My son really cherishes his lessons!
· Guitar · In home Abed is an amazing instructor. He is very good with kids and really enjoys teaching them from what I can see. He is a great person. So glad we were matched with him.
· Guitar · In home Abed, is an excellent guitar teacher.. He teaches my 6 year old and has won his heart. His patience and ability to gain focus of a 6 yr old is commendable.. I highly recommend Abed.
· Arabic · In home Abed is a great teacher. By the end of the lesson I was able to introduce and talk about myself. He teaches a lot completely in Arabic to help me be able to understand the Arabic sounds. Don't worry. Abed is very patient.