- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello! I am a pianist and cellist with many years of teaching experience and a BM in music performance. I am patient and flexible, but also methodical. I am fascinated by the learning process, and I enjoy finding the most effective and enjoyable ways for each student to learn and practice.
I have worked with 4 year olds, up through adults of various ages. As well as being a classical musician, I improvise and teach many styles such as jazz, pop, and rock.
Professional Ensemble specializing original compositions, improvisation and music by contemporary and modern composers.
TA to Keith Robinson of the Miami String Quartet, cello sectional leader for Kent State Orchestra
Eastern Michigan University 2013-2014
The American String Teachers Association, founded more than 60 years ago, is a membership organization for string and orchestra teachers and players, helping them to develop and refine their careers. ASTA's members range from budding student teachers to artist-status performers. The organization provides a vast array of services, including instrument insurance, an award-winning scholarly journal, discounts on publications and resources, annual professional development opportunities, and access to collegial network of colleagues throughout the string profession.
The Suzuki Association of the Americas, Inc. is the not-for-profit organization officially licensed to support, guide, and promote Suzuki education in North, Central, and South America. The SAA was founded in 1972 and currently has about 8,000 members.
· Cello · Online Aaron has a fresh and dynamic way to interact with my daughter. He is patient and, at the same time, precise and attentive to details, such an important aspect to build on basic skills. My daughter likes working with Aaron very much!
· Cello · Online
· Cello · Online My son loves his lessons with Aaron!
· Cello · In studio More than just a Cello and Piano teacher, Aaron Fired is an inspiration for his students, teaching tolerance, imagination, and passion for music with his distinct style.
· Cello · Online Very pleased. Looking forward to next lesson.
· Cello · In home Aaron is a talented instructor. He has worked with our son for more than 2 years teaching him cello and music theory. Aaron has the gift of being an outstanding musician, but also the gift of being able to impart that knowledge to others in a meaningful way, such that even young children and teens learn easily from his instruction. We have recommended Aaron to others and he is equally as good with adults. His manner is professional, he takes pride in the accomplishments of his students and is dedicated to the success of his students.
· Piano · In home Aaron is a talented, patient, supportive teacher. He brings a passion to his teaching that is most certainly channeled through his love of music. Highly recommend him!
· Cello · In studio Aaron is a great cello teacher who creatively engages his students in learning. As a performer, he inspired me to play the cello. As an instructor, he plans lessons ahead, but is flexible according to the students' progress. I had two years of lessons with him and he taught me not only to play the cello, but how to work and practice effectively with others in the orchestra.