I'm a performing musician and guitar and drum instructor, as well as a certified Yoga teacher. I love learning my crafts anew by teaching it to others. I bring a lifetime of experience to lessons, performances, and audio engineering.
Here are a few milestones and specifics in my background:
* Attained a bachelor's degree in music and audio engineering from UC Denver.
* Performing artist with two decades of dedicated practice.
* Performances include the Fort Collins Art Museum, Loveland Art Museum, Fort Collins and Denver area galleries, cafes, restaurants, venues, community volunteering, weddings and mountain ranches, and private homes and businesses.
* Recording engineer for a commercial Denver studio, recording and producing Denver area bands and musicians.
* I've operated my home and mobile recording studio for over a decade.
* Graduated from a 200 hour yoga teacher certification course.
* I'm a lifelong artist, specializing in drawing. I was accepted to a three month-long artist residency at Elsewhere Studios in Paonia Colorado.
* I write, record and perform several different music projects, including a classical/experimental acoustic fingerstyle, folk-rock singer-songwriter material, and a rock band.
I run a mobile recording studio and would also love to help you record demos and better! I can take my gear to your studio, with minimal set-up. High quality mics and a trained recording engineer to boot.
I'd love to hear from you! I'm eagerly seeking opportunities for lessons, performances and recording projects alike. Thank you for reading!
I've performed many different styles as a guitarist and singer in many gorgeous settings across the Colorado mountains, Denver, and the northern front range. Performances include weddings, private parties, city museums, art galleries, venues and more!
· Guitar · Very easygoing and fun lessons!
I was lucky enough to meet Beau back a few years and then had several guitar lessons. I feel like he helps to make the lessons as fun and interactive as possible by not just helping out with theory but including some songs I wanted to learn, which helped with motivation for sure... Thanks again, man!