We'll match you with the perfect teacher, wherever you are.
Your style. Your pace. Feel like a star with custom plans designed for you.
We're here to make sure you're thrilled. Can you feel the love?
Here's what I think makes Claudia unique:
* Carefully planned out teaching method. She has a carefully planned out method for teaching Spanish and uses quality materials. She has garnered the best materials and supplemented them with her own. She teaches Spanish in a logical sequence where each step includes material from the previous ones. This has helped me to reinforce the concepts I learned earlier.
* My lessons with her include a mix of grammar, speaking, and listening. It's much easier for me to understand written Spanish than to understand the spoken word or to speak it myself. Claudia makes a point in each lesson to practice speaking and listening to help with this. This has probably been the biggest help to me so far.
* She provides homework customized to my level so I can practice between sessions. Sometimes the homework is an audio recording that she has recorded herself especially for me. The fact that she does this shows how much she cares about her student's success.
* Her patience. She has to be the most patient person I've ever met. Sometimes it takes a while to get a concept or to understand, but she is always happy to repeat herself or slow down. There have been more than a few sessions where she has done this a lot!
* Her encouragement. Learning a new language can be frustrating at times but Claudia is always encouraging and celebrates even the smallest progress.
It seems like there are a lot of Spanish teachers out there who know how to speak Spanish, but I think there are very few who really know how to teach it. Obviously Claudia is a native speaker of Spanish, but she is also an expert teacher. I feel fortunate to have found her and have referred other students to her. I can't recommend her highly enough!"
She's a great teacher and you can tell she is passionate about what she does!"
New Student Special:
Get Started Today and Save!
Up To $145 offShop the Sale
Expires: October 31st. Select teachers only.
We'll help you find the perfect Spanish teacher.
Book your lesson package, connect in person or online.
Learning opens doors to a new world. Start your journey!
Average cost of online Spanish lessons: $39Start Your Search
Actual cost depends on location, teacher and lesson packages.
By Suzy S.
Moving to Spain is an exciting decision! It’s your chance to learn about a new culture, get better at speaking Spanish, and live experiences that would never otherwise be available to you. Whether you are moving to Spain for work, study, or just an adventure, you are likely to have a number of qualms and concerns. But don't worry -- we're here to help you make a smooth transition. The Cost of Living in Spain Although the cost of living in Spain has increased over the last few years, …More
By Suzy S.
By Madalyn Danielson
By Joan B.