Red Bank Language Lessons
Looking for private in-home or in-studio lessons? Our Red Bank teachers are ready to get you started. Find your teacher today!
Search for a teacher
Schedule your lessons
Connect with your teacher
Zero travel time is great for a busy schedule.
Typically priced lower than local lessons.
Online students stick with lessons as long as local students.
And they're not alone!
Our teachers have taught
lessons and counting!
I have taught private bass, guitar and ear training/harmony lessons since 1980.
My Performance Experience includes:
Bass and musical director at Murderers Row
Blue Man Group….Chapman Stick, bass guitar and talking drum from 1991 to present including performing on the Jay Leno Show in 1994; ongoing gigs as sideman and leader (bass, guitar, stick and voice) in NYC from 1981 to 2015
Tom S. Trio on fretless guitar - NY
Fretless Guitar Festival, 2006
Solo bass CD- Quixotic
Brillliant Coroners CD
Otis Ball and The Chains - I'm Gonna Love You Till I Don't;
Dumptruck For The Country CD
Music Learning (Theory)
Music Technology (MIDI and Digital Recording)
*** Lesson Details ***
I am a laid back, but focused instructor. I use a variety of methods to best improve my students strengths and lessen their weaknesses. After three to six months , most students will be comfortable playing in rhythm and understanding basic harmony.
*** Studio Equipment ***
Lessons in the music room, guitar, electric bass, amps, computer with recording equipment, protools, logic and ableton live
*** Travel Equipment ***
I will bring a bass or guitar. They must have an instrument and some form of amplifier.
*** Specialties ***
· Guitar · In studio
· Guitar · In home
· Bass Guitar ·
Tom really knows his way around a bass. Each time I go for a lesson, i leave happy about the things we've accomplished in the lesson. Anything that i would like to learn Tom makes it possible for me to do so. I started getting lessons in order to not slow down on my playing. With my schedule constantly changing Tom has been very nice at accommodating when possible.
Her well rounded education along with her professional experience gives her a unique perspective on using the voice and the body whether is it for an acting role on stage or simply interacting with others in a professional or soci
I am a highly qualified NYC-based Russian and English language teacher with a degree in linguistics/teaching and more than five years of experience. During the years of my teaching practice, I have developed several teaching methods, which I use in my classes. Together we will establish clear objectives for our lessons and will work on your grammar proficiency, listening and speaking skills, and accent neutrality.
I am a strict teacher :) Seriously. You have a goal and I am here to help you get there, whether it is to be able to negotiate with your business partners, speak to your family members or
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here using the "Ask a question" button. If you have already decided that you need to speak Russian or English, do not postpone it for another day, month or year. Click the green button and let's do it.
I am looking forward to starting our language journey!
Some technical aspects:
- All materials are provided and included into the price of a lesson
- Recommended frequency of lessons: minimum of 2 times per week (duration of each lesson – 1-1.5h). Learning a language is like going to the gym: to get the muscles, you have to practice regularly.
- If you would like to have a class at a specific time and it is not available in my calendar, please send me a message. I may be able to change some things around and accommodate your request.
- I try to be flexible and modify my schedule based on your needs. But please be considerate and let me know 24 hours in advance if you need to reschedule or cancel a class.
· Russian · Online
Looking forward to the next lesson
· Russian · In home
· Russian · In studio
• 10+ years of teaching, training, & tutoring experience.
• Tutoring for many undergraduate courses in math/statistics & economics/econometrics, as well as select courses in biology, physics, social sciences, computer science, systems engineering, and other subjects / areas. Select graduate course assistance offered as well.
• Tutoring for GRE/GMAT and SAT/ACT tests offered with individualized gameplan/schedule. Tutoring for SAT II, GRE II, MCAT / DAT / OAT / PCAT / NCLEX tests also offered.
• Help with high school and middle school curriculum in math, quantitative sciences, social sciences, writing. Help with IB & AP classes and corresponding exams.
• National Merit Scholar & several (10+) AP Tests in High School.
• Will give personal scores upon request.
· Bridge · Online
· Statistics · Online
· Chinese · Online
· Classical Piano · In studio
· Classical Voice · In studio
View Full Profile
adults at 70 years old. It is not the same way of teaching, I help students to prepare
SAT 1 - 2 AP advanced etc..
My name is Fabio Giacalone I'm a professional singer based in New York city.
I graduated from the prestigious Berklee College of Music with a bachelor degree in Jazz Vocal Performance.
I was awarded with the third prize from the Shure Montreux Jazz Voice Competition 2016
I tutor several students of all ages in singing technique, Jazz improv techniques and vocal health.
I focus on technique providing technique exercises from Berklee teachers and other techniques methods that I've been selecting in my experience as a student.
I stress a lot on breathing exercises and in the exploring each one's sound in order to achieve my student's goals.
If you would like to know more about me please don't hesitate to visit my website: www.fabiogiacalonemusic.com
Thank you for your time and consideration
I am a French native speaker, born and raised in Paris. I graduated from Alliance Française as a French teacher.
Flexible, enthusiastic, patient, organized, supportive and creative are some of my qualities.
I use different kinds of teaching techniques adapted to each student and his specific learning skills.
With a successful experience with students from children to adults, I can help you to achieve whatever you goal might be.
View Full Profile
I am a teaching artist, theater director and dancer.
I have a B.Ed. and Teaching Certificate in Directing and Teaching Drama and a lot of experience teaching both kids and adults all over the world.
As a trilingual, speaking Hebrew, English and Spanish, I love teaching languages and helping people understand it's cultural content.
Lessons are adapted individually according to level and preference.
Ready to try your hand at speaking about past events in French? Tutor Carol Beth L. shares the grammar you'll need to know... So perhaps you know now how to conjugate French verbs in the present tense. You can talk about things that are happening now. But what about what happened yesterday, last week, or last year? The basic past tense in French, also known as the passé composé, is used to talk about events in the past. It is aptly named because it is composed (composé) of two parts: the a … Read More