Blandford Music Lessons
Looking for private in-home or in-studio lessons? Our Blandford teachers are ready to get you started. Find your teacher today!
Search for a teacher
Compare hundreds of teachers based on the criteria that matter to you, including background checks, age and experience.
Schedule your lessons
When you've found the perfect match, schedule your lessons online using the teacher's real-time availability.
Connect with your teacher
Your teacher will welcome you with a personalized curriculum to meet your specific goals and you'll be able to manage your entire schedule through our free online account.
Zero travel time is great for a busy schedule.
Typically priced lower than local lessons.
Online students stick with lessons as long as local students.
I am a professional musician who has taken beginner-level secondary instrumental lessons with Katie on trumpet. Katie is a highly skil
Raymond is a wonderful piano teacher and seems extremely knowledgeable with many other musical instruments. We love going to piano less
Daniel continues to devise new ways to make learning music theory fascinating, and the mechanics of playing the piano fun. His encoura
Working with Rich for almost 5 years, I have found that he has a perfect blend of real-world music application sensibilities mixed with hea
My daughter had been taking private drum lesson for years before she started with Derrick. At the first lesson, Derrick told her how i
Hiring Chase to work with my daughter is one of the best decisions I've made. He has taught her new skills in guitar instructi
Jesse has been very patient and understanding with our shy child. He brings out the best in her and is very encouraging and patient while
I'm a student of Steve G.'s and am in my 40's. I had previously taken classical piano lessons from the age of 7 until 18, bu
1. Patient: Prodigies or masters of their art often lack the ability to convey their ability on a small scale to their pupils. Steve is an amazing performer and artist, and yet he is humble enough to walk alongside you, particularly when you are establishing the fundamentals of guitar technique. He will find the areas that need work and allow you to see how a small amount of persistence can result in large gains.
2. Encouraging: Steve is always optimistic. You can feel his passion for music in every word he speaks. He has the rare gift of making you see the flashes of your own talent, and he will help you build on those. He will not only help you figure out ways to overcome your obstacles in playing, but he will also deepen your appreciation of the instrument itself. He even went with me to the store to pick out an awesome acoustic guitar!
3. Individualizing: Steve doesn't have a once-size-fits-all method of teaching. He is a very keen and observant instructor who will challenge you based on your progress as well as your natural abilities. He will get to know you as a human being and as a budding artist. He will find ways to allow you to take your own inspirations and use them to drive you forward in your musical exploration.
4. Exemplary: Steve has tremendous integrity, not only as an artist but also as a professional instructor. He is also a tremendous guitarist with a broad repertoire, and watching him play will motivate you to become even better.
I hope this review is helpful to anyone who is considering taking lessons. Sign up with Steve and you won't regret it! Good luck on your journey!"
And they're not alone!
Our teachers have taught
lessons and counting!
View Full Profile
Tom began teaching in 1994 and still practices today instructing students of all ages on guitar and bass techniques, as well as music theory.
Tom is very laid back and embraces working at the pace that each of his students feels most comfortable. Lessons are about the student’s ambitions. If it is learning their favorite songs or a deep dive into music theory, jazz improvisation or songwriting it can be covered in strides that seem fit to the st
· Blues Guitar · In home
View Full Profile
As a piano instructor, I believe in giving every student a foundation in classical music.. I enjoy teaching and playing Jazz and pop as well.
I've worked with
Music must be fun...always!
*** Lesson Details ***
My students see progress. I don't believe in cookie-cutter instruction. I take the time to learn a students individual comprehension of the musical language and their learning style. I also build a practice schedule that is realistic and creates growth. Music instruction should not feel like a burden, but should be joyful. It's a process I have respected. Whether you are 90 or 9, you can learn music, love music and feel its presence by playing an instrument or singing. My job is to communicate that joy and show you how you can do it for yourself.
Learning to master a musical instrument is a two way commitment and I will always give you my full effort as I love the results.
*** Studio Equipment ***
I have a digital upright piano for piano and vocal instruction.
*** Travel Equipment ***
I will provide the lesson material and help students with purchasing the right method books.
*** Specialties ***
For beginning Piano-Intermediate, I have embraced the James Bastien series, as I believe it paces the young student and builds a foundation on a musical and pedagogical level.
Vocally, I follow a classical technique, but use that foundation as a basis to meet the goals of the singer for the style they want to achieve.
· Singing · In home
· Singing · In home
· Piano · In studio
View Full Profile
· Guitar · In studio
· Guitar · In home
· Bass Guitar · In studio
I received my Master of Music in Voice Performance from Texas State University, and my Bachelor of Music in Voice Performance from the University of Texas at San Antonio. I have been teaching private voice lessons for eight years to students of all skill levels, genres and styles, ages, and musical goals. My teaching philosophy is to guide the student to finding his or her own voice in a healthy way. I focus on ease of singing, clarity, and musicianship. My students have been successful on stage, in competitions, and in auditions across the coun
· Vocal Training · In studio
Falling in love with the sounds of flamenco guitar is easy, and this music is fun to learn to play too. Guitar teacher David W. is here to help you learn the basic terms and techniques you'll learn... Some folks get interested in flamenco through its virtuosic guitar playing, rhythmic dancing and colorful dresses, or the expressive nature of Gypsy singing. For guitarists of other styles, playing flamenco is among the most respected styles in the world thanks to its sound, tonality, and te … Read More
Take your voice to the next level. Download free video tutorials to start singing like the star you are!
Getting Started with Music Lessons guides you through selecting a teacher & preparing for your first lesson.
Kickstart your guitar playing. Download free video tutorials to learn about chord progressions, strumming, and more!