- 5 Students
- 45 mins.
Learn new music theory concepts for beginners
Practice violin exercises with notes, rests, and repeat signs
Discover how to play with rhythm
- Violin, bow, shoulder rest, cleaning cloth, rosin, finger tapes, tuner
- Essential Elements for Strings, Violin, Book 1 (optional)
- A reliable internet connection
- A laptop or desktop computer if you’re joining from home. The Google Chrome web browser is recommended for computer users
- A tablet or smartphone if you’re on-the-go. The TakeLessons app (for Android or iPhone) is required for smartphone users
- A built-in or external webcam
Take your violin playing skills to the next level! In this class, your knowledge of the violin will continue to expand as you discover eighth notes and how to play them with the bow. You’ll also learn how to play half notes and rests on the violin. Each of these essential exercises will help you understand the concept of rhythm as a beginning violinist!