- 5 Students
- 45 mins.
Learn violin bowing techniques such as hooked bowing
Discover dynamics and how to play them
Apply and practice new violin techniques for beginners
- Violin, bow, shoulder rest, cleaning cloth, rosin, finger tapes, tuner
- Essential Elements for Strings, Violin, Book 1 (optional)
- A reliable internet connection
- A laptop or desktop computer if you’re joining from home. The Google Chrome web browser is recommended for computer users
- A tablet or smartphone if you’re on-the-go. The TakeLessons app (for Android or iPhone) is required for smartphone users
- A built-in or external webcam
This helpful online violin class will discuss bowing techniques for beginners. Some of these techniques include staccato and hooked bowing. You’ll also learn basic dynamics and how to use them in music. All of these elements will help make your playing more unique and fun!