Bryantsville Performing Arts Classes
Looking for private in-home or online classes? Our Bryantsville teachers are ready to get you started. Find your teacher today!
View All Lessons
Search for a teacher
Compare hundreds of teachers based on the criteria that matter to you, including background checks, age and experience.
Schedule your lessons
When you've found the perfect match, schedule your lessons online using the teacher's real-time availability.
Connect with your teacher
Your teacher will welcome you with a personalized curriculum to meet your specific goals and you'll be able to manage your entire schedule through our free online account.
Zero travel time is great for a busy schedule.
Typically priced lower than local lessons.
Online students stick with lessons as long as local students.
I have been in financial business for many years. Recently, I took a project and need to adapt quickly to p
(1) She is well prepared for each lesson. She understood clearly about my objectives;
(2) She gives me lots of valuable tips to improve my acting skills;
(3) She is very quick to grasp the film writer and director's intention for the role;
(4) She pays great attention to every detail of the script to help me to maximize my potential in the role;
(5) She goes above and beyond: she reviews my recording and gives me great feedback after the lesson; she went through multiple scripts within very short time period on her own time;
(6) She is extremely fun to work with;
I just finished my second lesson with Kim. She is not only a great acting coach, but a great actor! She is definitely a go to person in my future film venture!!!"
A long-time actor, I have had the pleasure of working with Bren on a variety of projects. Not only is she both an enthusiastic le
She is so patient with me and I look forward to my lesson each and every
And they're not alone!
Our teachers have taught
lessons and counting!
Contemporary dance. Youve probably seen it on famous dance television shows like So You Think You Can Dance or Dancing with the Stars, but do you actually know what contemporary dance is? With roots in several different styles of dance, like ballet, hip hop, and modern dance, contemporary dance emerged in the mid-1900s and quickly became one of the most popular dance styles in the Western world. If you are interested in any kind of dance, studying contemporary dance for beginners is a great wa … Read More