We'll match you with the perfect teacher, wherever you are.
Your style. Your pace. Feel like a star with custom plans designed for you.
We're here to make sure you're thrilled. Can you feel the love?
Music Performance Reviews
Ms. Chau is a parent's dream! She is soft spoken, incredibly kind, patient, and talented. My daughter is shy and sensitive, but Ms. Ch
I recovered confidance after surgery of my vocal cords"
1. Come eager to learn, not eager to talk about your life story. A lot of students go to lessons and talk a lot. You don't want to do that, you will miss out on the instructions and performance philosophies that you need from her. Listen more than you talk.
2. Come with clear objectives. If you don't have them, spend time with her developing those objectives. She is an objective oriented person when it comes to teaching, be an objective oriented student.
3. She has really competitive prices for her teaching quality. The hour is worth it.
4. Come with a lot of respect, she will give you a lot of respect if not more. She treated me almost like I was an old friend, and she is a really charming lady. Be nice to her : )
5. She is a really nice person and won't hurt your feelings. She has really good social awareness so you don't have to be afraid of that. If you can drop your ego at the door and take criticism, go ahead and ask her for that extra bit that you need to get you even further. Have some skin in the game.
6. Don't waste your time trying to figure out how good of a teacher she is during your lesson, you can read that stuff online. Come to her studio to get work done.
7. Ask questions that she can give quick answers to (it helps her know that you're hungry to learn). Bring something to write with."
I got to the lesson and I was shaking. I've always been an Actor and I've always had this mental block about my voice. But After talking to her, Within the first 5 minutes she had already had me laughing and relaxing in my chair. She not only showed me how to use my vocals, she explained (In Detail) why and what was making my voice tighten up in the first place. She understood everything that my vocal cords were doing.
I would certainly say that Coren goes the extra mile when it comes to training the voice. And she has one of the biggest hearts on this planet! There were many lessons I had with her where I would Just be in tears because I had a mental block about my voice. But Coren would not let me stay there. She Believed in me and she got me out of my mental patterns.
I owe a lot to this women and I couldn't be more Grateful that I have the opportunity to study under her!"
New Student Special:
Get Started Today and Save!
Up To $165 offShop the Sale
Expires: October 19th. Select teachers only.
We'll help you find the perfect music performance teacher.
Book your lesson package, connect in person or online.
Learning opens doors to a new world. Start your journey!
Average cost of online music performance lessons: $51Start Your Search
Actual cost depends on location, teacher and lesson packages.