Our online tools make booking, managing your schedule and paying for lessons easy and hassle-free.
Easily search and compare teachers in your area, including past student reviews and background checks.
If you're not completely satisfied, we'll help you find a new teacher or refund any unused lesson credits.
-Proper sitting & standing posture
- Care & tuning of snare drum
- Proper grips and hand placement
- Stone & Moeller technique
-Basic rudiments development single stroke, double stroke, open stroke rolls, single, double, triple paradiddles, flams, flam taps, flamadiddle, flam accent, ruff family
- Reading simple rhythms & notes, whole, half, quarters, 8ths, 16ths, 8ths note triplets and 16ths note triplets
- Develop time keeping skills, working with a metronome or click track
- Intermediate drum set book
- Reading various time signatures
- More style studies such as, reggae, latin, gospel, rock, jazz, blues, samba, r&b etc...
- Enhance time keeping skills, working with a metronome or click track
- Use of brushes, mallets and hot rods on drum set
- Double bass drumming concepts
- Development creativity and endless ideas on the drum set for grooves, solos and drum fills
I was exposed to music right from childhood. I have been in a Music Band for 6 years. I'll be available for eager students who wants to learn Rhythm. In this drum lesson, you will learn to feel the flow of rhythm in your body. You will also know the hand-drumming basics, how to create all notes, and to develop hand and foot independence and most importantly how to RELAX while drumming, and learning how to play MUSICALLY.
Aside from teaching various styles of music on drum set, I also teach more classical type percussion (including mallet percussion)
I like to start my students off with a solid rudimentary and technique based foundation, to ensure the development of fluidity as they progress. I give recommend listening, and try to expose students to various styles of music as we also learn to play all their favorites. Now teaching online lessons!
Compare hundreds of teachers based on the criteria that matter to you, including background checks, age and experience.
When you've found the perfect match, schedule your lessons online using the teacher's real-time availability.
Your teacher will welcome you with a personalized curriculum to meet your specific goals and you'll be able to manage your entire schedule through our free online account.
Zero travel time is great for a busy schedule.
Typically priced lower than local lessons.
Online students stick with lessons as long as local students.
Take your voice to the next level. Download free video tutorials to start singing like the star you are!
Getting Started with Music Lessons guides you through selecting a teacher & preparing for your first lesson.
Kickstart your guitar playing. Download free video tutorials to learn about chord progressions, strumming, and more!