Our online tools make booking, managing your schedule and paying for lessons easy and hassle-free.
Easily search and compare teachers in your area, including past student reviews and background checks.
If you're not completely satisfied, we'll help you find a new teacher or refund any unused lesson credits.
Music Theory instruction focuses on the academic core of music. Students will begin to understand how music is built and and analyzed.
I teach from my Home in a small studio apartment filled with books and teaching and learning toys, a Clavinova which is basically a fancy keyboard) and a true love for teaching. Some things that are unique about me as an educator and a person:
1. I teach all styles of Music
2. With a studio of more than 40 students I teach 40 different ways. Tailoring the learning experience to you or your Child.
3. I love to make the experience as fun as possible. What's the point without that?
4. I have a excellent track record of success with this method.
5. I teach you how to read music: not just memorize notes on a page.
6. I love what I do. I'm a performer with a huge passion for teaching. My main agenda? Is to teach you everything I have learned about Music. Performing, and much more.
Music theory is incorporated in weekly piano lessons.
Theory is the foundation behind everything related to music. In these lessons, we will cover everything from the basics of reading and writing music, identifying, reading, and writting key signatures, time signatures, scales, chords, rhythm, voice leading, figured bass, modal music, and an extensive plethora of music terminology.
Compare hundreds of teachers based on the criteria that matter to you, including background checks, age and experience.
When you've found the perfect match, schedule your lessons online using the teacher's real-time availability.
Your teacher will welcome you with a personalized curriculum to meet your specific goals and you'll be able to manage your entire schedule through our free online account.
Zero travel time is great for a busy schedule.
Typically priced lower than local lessons.
Online students stick with lessons as long as local students.
Take your voice to the next level. Download free video tutorials to start singing like the star you are!
Getting Started with Music Lessons guides you through selecting a teacher & preparing for your first lesson.
Kickstart your guitar playing. Download free video tutorials to learn about chord progressions, strumming, and more!