Our online tools make booking, managing your schedule and paying for lessons easy and hassle-free.
Easily search and compare teachers in your area, including past student reviews and background checks.
If you're not completely satisfied, we'll help you find a new teacher or refund any unused lesson credits.
Experienced teacher of Chemistry available for eager students of all experience levels and ages! I structure my lessons so students learn what they want to learn, while also building a strong foundation of skills. I typically use books, and also have the tools available to use during lessons.
• 8+ years of teaching, training, & tutoring experience.
• Tutoring for many undergraduate courses in math/statistics & economics/econometrics, as well as select courses in biology, physics, social sciences, computer science, systems engineering, and other subjects / areas. Select graduate course assistance offered as well.
• Tutoring for GRE/GMAT and SAT/ACT offered with individualized gameplan/schedule.
• Help with high school and middle school curriculum in math, quantitative sciences, social sciences, writing. Help with IB & AP classes and corresponding exams.
• National Merit Scholar & several (10+) AP Tests in High School.
• Will give personal scores upon request.
I am an Honors NYU major with a double major in chemistry and psychology. I have been tutoring chemistry at all levels for over 5 years now with amazing results. Many of my students went form failing to B's and A's.
I love to see my students understand and master complex concepts after struggling at first. My approach centers around the student and practicing many, many problems. I also believe that mistakes and questions are essential to productive learning.
I'm pursuing a Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering, and General Chemistry is one of the subjects I have 100% mastery of.
Compare hundreds of teachers based on the criteria that matter to you, including background checks, age and experience.
When you've found the perfect match, schedule your lessons online using the teacher's real-time availability.
Your teacher will welcome you with a personalized curriculum to meet your specific goals and you'll be able to manage your entire schedule through our free online account.
Zero travel time is great for a busy schedule.
Typically priced lower than local lessons.
Online students stick with lessons as long as local students.