Ready to help your son or daughter learn Spanish? There’s a lot of research about how learning languages is easiest for kids, so it’s the perfect time to teach him or her a few easy Spanish words.
And if you don’t speak the language yourself, don’t worry. There are so many great learning resources available online, many of which are free. In the video below, tutor Rosita R. shares several easy Spanish words and phrases that are perfect to learn together!
Plus, see even more Spanish vocabulary for kids here.
- Buenos dias – Good morning
- Buenas tardes – Good afternoon
- Buenas noches – Good evening / Good night
- Como se llama usted? / What is your name?
- Me llamo… / My name is…
- Mucho gusto / Nice to meet you
- Como esta usted? / How are you?
- Estoy bien, gracias / I’m fine, thank you
- Con permiso / Excuse me
- Perdóname / Excuse me, sorry
- Por favor / Please
- Gracias / Thank you
- De nada / You’re welcome