Book more students through simple Q&A
We are thrilled to announce the nationwide launch of a new profile feature proven to help you book more students! Check out this video introduction of the “Ask a Question” feature from TakeLessons founder and CEO, Steven Cox!
Here are the Cliff Notes if you’re in a hurry…
Turn on the “Ask a Question” feature TODAY and you’ll be entered in our drawing to win $50!
1. Log in: /login
2. Go to your Profile page
3. Flip this switch to “Yes”
4. Turn on Text Notifications for New Student Questions (Go to Account Settings > Notifications)
Learn more about the Ask a Question feature:
- How to receive messages from prospective students before they book
- How to respond to messages from prospective students
- Tips for encouraging your prospective student to book