Rated 5 out of 5 by 6
Rated 5 out of 5 by Raul17 Great way to learn guitar.
He is exactly the teacher that I was looking for during years.
January 16, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by ScottC Very Knowledgeable, Good guy, Easy to work with, Flexible Instructor
After being self-taught in guitar for a few years, I had hit a brick wall in technique and my sense of progression and decided it was time to get professional help. At age 44, I was also set in my ways and I had acquired several bad habits from being self taught, but I wasn's sure how to correct them. Carter is helping me break these. Most importantly, Carter asked me about my goals and desires and developed a specific plan to help me get there. Now, I dedicate 80% of my "guitar time" to what I want to do and the other 20% to what Carter has assigned me. I am making great progress and overcoming some obstacles. As important, my lessons are fun and engaging. I highly recommend Carter to all ages and levels of experience.
August 17, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by NicoleV1 Wonderfully Talented Teacher....
I have only taken a few lessons now, and already my understanding and skill have improved significantly. Carter is friendly and understanding of my learning capabilities. His lesson plans are organized and creative, making learning seem relaxed, rather than pressuring. Carter's passion is like David Coverdale meets Brian Johnson! The man can probably play anything with strings! If you want to learn from the best, skip the punks and choose a real guitarist! :)
September 22, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by PatrickP Manager/student
Excellent instructor, very knowledgeable, very laid back and easy to interact with.
August 29, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by TaraM1 Beginning student
Carter is very encouraging and keeps you focused on your goals. He makes it to where you don't get bored just working on one thing, and leaves you different areas to practice on to keep it interesting and challenging. He is very easy going and a really good teacher. If you have lots of questions, he has lots of answers! I highly recommend him.
April 29, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by AmeliaC Feedback for Carter N.
My lessons are going very well. Carter is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. He always offers encouragement when I'm having difficulties.
February 13, 2011