Our online tools make booking, managing your schedule and paying for lessons easy and hassle-free.
Every teacher in our network completes a background check, ensuring a safe learning environment.
If for any reason you're not satisfied after your first lesson, we'll help you find another teacher or refund your entire purchase.
No matter where you live, chances are we can introduce you to an
amazing teacher in your neighborhood. You can take lessons in the
privacy of your own home or at your teacher's location. Start by
searching in your ZIP code to find teachers near you.
What if the teacher who best fits your needs is on the other side
of the country? No problem. Our online lesson platform connects
you with any teacher, anywhere. All you need is a reliable Internet
connection, a webcam, and a microphone.
Your search for the perfect teacher starts with the type of lesson and your ZIP code. All of our instructors complete background checks and are pre-screened...
Take some time to review the teachers in our network. All of our teachers provide detailed profiles, including information about their background, specialties, and teaching style. You can also read reviews from past and current students.
Select your teacher and book online. After you book, your teacher will contact you directly to talk about your first lesson and you'll be able to manage your entire schedule through our free online account.
Take your voice to the next level. Download free video tutorials to start singing like the star you are!
Getting Started with Music Lessons guides you through selecting a teacher & preparing for your first lesson.
Kickstart your guitar playing. Download free video tutorials to learn about chord progressions, strumming, and more!
Drum, Piano, Trumpet, French Horn, Trombone, Upright Bass
Hey there My name is Charles, but I prefer to be called Kris. I was born in Montgomery Alabama, but became a south Florida native after relocating to south Florida at a young age. I began playing drums at age eight and making music has been my passion since. At age thirteen one of my middle school music teacher took interest in me and taught me how to play the euphonium. Shortly after I was learning how to play the trombone.
Upon graduating I began exploring my love for music; as I began attending Dillard's high school. There I joined the band and began touring to play at different schools, events, and competitions.
As my high school career came to an end, I was accepted to Florida A&M University with a music scholarship.
Today I am working towards my Bachelors of Music at Florida Memorial University. And also perform at local events throughout south Florida, and teaching youths throughout the city. I love traveling, meeting new people, listening to and playing music, exploring new cultures, food, and music :-D!!!!
Member of Miami Heats Band, Marching 100, member of Florida Memorial University Band, CEO of McKays Music, and the list goes on but most importantly I love Music, love learning and teaching Music
Piano, Singing, Music Theory, Trombone
Music Teacher: Maelys M. Voice / Piano / Trombone Recorder / Choir Conductor / Music Theory. ____________________________________________________________________________________
1997 - 2002 - Graduated elementary level, specializing in choral singing - Vocational School of Arts., Pinar del Rio, Cuba.
2002 - 2007 - Graduated medium level, specializing in instrumentalist, music teacher and practice set - National School of Arts, Havana, Cuba.
2007 - 2009 - Studies of superior level, specializing in instrumentalist, music teacher and practice set - Institute Superior of Arts, Havana, Cuba.
• 2007 - Member of the Jazz Band of the National School of Arts, Havana, Cuba
• 2007 - 2008 - Member of the Concert Band of Ciego, Avila, Cuba.
• Trombone teacher- Arts School - Ciego de Avila, Cuba.
• Trombone teacher - School Band of Ciego de Avila, Cuba
• 2008 - Member of the Concert Band of Pinar del Rio, Cuba.
• Group Ensemble teacher - Arts School - Pinar del Rio, Cuba.
• Piano teacher: Arts Instructors School - Pinar del Rio, Cuba.
• Traditional harmony teacher for the entrance test at the Arts National School.
• 2009 - 2010 - Member of the popular music female band “Azucar”.
• 2010 - 2011 – Piano, Vocals, Music Theory, Recorder teacher - Riobamba, Ecuador.
• 2011- Piano, Vocals, Music Theory and Trombone teacher: Big Sound Studios, Miami
• 2012 - Chorus teacher: Jose Marti Foundation, Amer. Children's Orchestra for Peace, Miami
• 2012 - Recorder teacher: Elementary School Hialeah Gardens, Miami
• 2012 - Piano and Vocals teacher: Musical Style private school, Miami
• 2012 - Piano and Vocals teacher: Playing the game of Life Foundation, Miami
• 2012 - Piano and Vocals teacher: Stage Masters, Miami
• 2012 - Music teacher: Elementary School Jesse McCartney, Miami
• 2013 -Miami Blues Band. Musician, trombonist.
• 2013 – Chorus teacher: Mater Academy, Miami
WE HAVE THE FUNNIEST MUSIC CLASSES!!!!
Algebra, Basic Math, Drum, Music Theory, Trombone
Music has been a crucial part of my life for nine years, and I have been taught by the best of the best. I have studied classical, jazz, and contemporary styles of playing, and I know the importance of each one in today's culture. I am a student of the craft, majoring in music in college while continuing private lessons in all of the instruments I play.
"Steven is very professional and extremely helpful. He always has a smile on and is serious about helping you phrase the music. I would highly recommend him to anyone."
"It's been really exciting so far! Jordan has been so helpful, so knowledgeable. I could not have found a better instructor and I'm getting better and better every day."
"My daughter's wedding was weeks away and I had never been able to dance a step. With Jenny's help, I came further than ever before in such short time in any subject."