Each month, we invite our teachers to share their expertise and advice for students, and we compile it all on the blog here for our community. Below are the some of the articles some of our teachers wrote in May:
– Cruise Ship Musician Jobs: How I Got the Gig and What to Expect – by Las Vegas teacher Nick B.
PERFORMING ARTS/VISUAL ARTS/HOBBIES ARTICLES
– Tips for Parents: How to Help Your Child Prepare for an Audition – by Nashville teacher Heather E.
– How to Draw Caricatures: Pointers From a Professional Artist – by Bridgeport, CT teacher Mike V.
– 5 Questions Every Jewelry Designer Should Have An Answer For – by Nashville teacher Warren F.
– Tennis Drills for Beginners, Lesson Duration, and Other Tennis FAQs – by West Orange, NJ teacher David E.
Teachers, want to contribute an article? We’re always look for guest posters! Check out the guidelines here.