Here at TakeLessons, we’re proud to work with some of the best teachers in the country! We love hearing your tips and advice, and we’re always excited to share your knowledge with our blog readers. And now that we’ve expanded into so many new lesson subjects, we’re learning about everything from music to dance to health & wellness and more!
Below, take a look at some of the awesome articles our teachers wrote in April:
– How to Select the Best Song for a Musical Theater Audition – by San Jose teacher Alison C.
– Learning How to Sing: Getting Rid of the Culture of Fear – by Grass Valley, CA teacher Dan G.
– How to Play Beethoven’s “Fur Elise”: One Teacher’s Tips – by Seattle teacher Amber A.
– Introduction to Belly Dancing Styles: How to Find the Right Classes For You – by Oceanside, CA teacher Morwenna A.
HEALTH & FITNESS ARTICLES
– Tennis Lessons for Kids: 6 Frequently Asked Questions – by West Orange, NJ teacher David E.
Teachers, want to contribute an article? We’re always look for guest posters! Check out the guidelines here.