I want to own an integrated health lifestyle resort where people come to learn how gardening, natural food preparation, and life management skills with the intention of gaining optimal health. After their stay, the attendees’ lives will be transformed. Gaining knowledge at the lifestyle resort will enable all that attend the ability to assist their loved ones in making healthier lifestyle transformations. To make my dream become a reality:
• I will complete my undergraduate degree in Health Care Administration with a concentration in Health Information Systems.
• Continue my research on the three top lifestyle diseases in our world: hypertension, diabetes mellitus and obesity.
• Gather information about alternative health care modalities; how they can be integrated with allopathic disciplines to develop the best treatment plans for potential patients.
• Research the best energy efficient products for building the facility and greenhouses to support hydroponic gardening.
• Develop a business plan and presentation to present to potential investors, health care practitioners and clients at networking events.
When I was young, my grandparents died due to complications of lifestyle diseases. They did not have access to life giving resources to help them positively transform their lives. It is my mission to help others to live life abundantly while sharing their knowledge with others. This is how a ripple effect begins. It is my goal to motivate people to take ownership of their lives by teaching them life giving skills. Genetics may load the hereditary gun of disease yet poor lifestyle choices pull the trigger.