Do you run a business? Interested in how to use social media to grow your clientele and grow stronger – even in these economic times?
Plan on attending the “Using Social Media Successfully” conference on Saturday, April 11 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM at San Diego State University. Our CEO, Steven Cox, will be speaking on using Facebook advertising to attract the right customers. Here are a few details:
We are excited to have you attend the San Diego social media workshop hosted by Artistic Hub.
We have spent a lot of time creating a great agenda and lining up
amazing speakers to teach you how to effectively harness social media
both personally and professionally.
We believe 2 things:
1. There are a lot of tools out there, but only a few necessary ones to get the biggest results
2. Success with social media is directly related to the idea of Social Capital
workshop is going to focus on these two things and give you tools you
need to be successful. You will leave today with a new or improved
blog, an impressive LinkedIn account, an understanding of Facebook ads,
your own social community on Ning, an e-commerce store on Zazzle, and
the knowledge to harness Twitter effectively.
Who should attend:
- Small business owners who want to leverage social media to attract customers
- Students looking to use social media in business or to start a business
- Professionals who want to use social media to monitor their competitors, attract customers, or increase their social capital
number one goal is for you to walk away with the skills to improve your
business or success as a professional or student through social media
with the ability to implement these immediately.